Wednesday, October 5, 2011

7 on Wednesday

I have been bad about bringing my camera along lately, but wanted to mention a few things we've done lately...

1) Abigail went to her first two football games at El Camino College to help root on my dad's team. She only made it through the first half, but had a great time watching the cheerleaders with their sparkly pom-poms and giving Grandpa good-luck kisses in the coaches' booth. (We'll have to take a picture at the next game!) My dad started coaching there when my mom was pregnant with me, so I've been going to those games since I was Abigail's age... we had to get this girl indoctrinated early into this football family!

2) Abigail's first tooth came in 2 weeks ago! Yay!

3) We recently got Abigail a cruiser type toy since she loves to stand and move around these days. She hasn't taken more than 2 steps with it yet, but is loving the music activity center on the front :)

4) We've spent a couple afternoons hanging out with my friend Becky and her daughter Kylie since Becky's on bed-rest with baby #2 and can't venture out. Here's a shot of the two girls hanging out in Kylie's cute new room...
5) My mom gave Abigail a (very) early birthday present which we love... her first pair of Toms!

6) Recently, Abby has been spending a lot of time with her mouth open. Apparently, David was known for always having his mouth open as a baby too... another way she's like her Daddy! (Notice that most of these pictures have her mouth hanging open)



7) Abigail has began to laugh more often, which just brings me so much joy. This week, she was laughing hysterically at me when I blew bubbles with my gum. This video gives a sneak peak (even though it's not very close and she's not laughing as hard here as she was before)


2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe she's getting so big! You got a great picture of that first tooth and those tiny Tom's are adorable! Miss you guys! Thanks for the updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with those TOMS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete