Monday, March 12, 2012

15 Months

Abigail turned 15 months on Friday. She's a ball of energy and makes life quite interesting. She had her appointment today and weighed in at 22 pounds and measured 29 1/2 inches... just shy of "average". Abby has many new words including "Elmo", "please", "bath," and "no." It's been so fun to see her little personality develop as she communicates more and more with us and clearly understands a lot of what we say. These days she loves to hide in nooks and crannies (and boxes of all sizes) around the house and to cuddle and "feed" her baby doll. Abigail also loves to climb and has now conquered the stairs leading up to our apartment. Scary for Mommy! We love her to pieces and can't believe she's growing up so fast!


Silly girl

Loves spending time with Grandma

A few fun bath-time pics... Abigail took her first bath with a friend last week... McKenna. Our bath tub was being worked on for the day and we had just spent some time getting all sandy at the beach, so we decided to give her a bath at our friends' house. The girls were cute in the tub together and Alison snapped these cute shots.

My little love-bug

2 comments:

  1. I love her! I love you! and I love the last pic of the two of you together... so sweet. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics! I love how Elmo is so popular with kids of all ages. Caity still enjoys watching Elmo's World on Sesame Street :)I can't believe she's already 15 months...wow, the time sure flies by!

    ReplyDelete